dontrun part 3
Last night we had a fight over the phone and I started to cry. I don't cry that often in front of others but he seems to always bring me to tears. He hates it when I cry and rather than feeling bad or trying to comfort me he ordered me to stop all that unneccessary crying and to go deal with the frustration myself. The frustration that I was feeling and trying to express was because of him though. But he doesn't want to hear it. We've been through this before and he has called me a baby and weak.
This time, I kept crying but knew the whole time that he was the reason I am crying so after we hung up the phone, I sent him a break up text message. He returned one to me that said "go to sleep." What an ass! He was really condescending this time and I am not going to take it anymore.
I told him earlier that this time around with him is the last chance I'm giving him. He just blew it.
I sent a final text message to him that read "you really are an insensitive jerk."
I had a dream last night about a former abusive boyfriend (it was many years ago) and I don't think it is a coincidence. How I felt after last night reminded me of how I used to feel after being emotionally abused.
But the difference this time is that I know he is wrong and I only put up with it for one week. I may still pick the jerks but at least I unload them quickly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home