dating_hell

Sunday, August 26, 2007

UUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will he ever learn but worse still will I ever learn?! I think I got in the biggest fight ever with on again off again guy that I've been dating for the last year.

He was being a jerk and I was being a bitch. I think I've just been treated like shit too much in my life and when I get pissed, I get really pissed and take all that anger from all those years and tell the guy off.

I'm not saying that is real healthy (and I have been in therapy for it before...guess it's time to go back) but it is better than taking it.

But I just cannot seem to "walk away gracefully." No I gotta make a scene and tell him exactly all that he did wrong. I'm usually not a critical person. But when my heart is broken, I just turn into this crazy person that I am ashamed of (and can't believe my own behaviour afterwards.

Granted...again...he was a jerk to me but I just get in a rage. I am just SO damn tired of being treated like this...the audacity...especially at my age (44) I should not have to put up with the same shit I did when I was in my 20s!

And I can't believe a guy who is turning 40 next week is still pulling this shit.

Not to me anymore!

Find a 20 something...maybe she'll put up with it.

I really do like men and I have some several guy friends. But why is it I always pick the jerks to date???

I give up!

I'm joining a convent.

Too bad I'm not religious.

Sorry no amusing funny story with this one. I've lost my sense of humor about dating.

DATE=4 Letter Word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home